AWS Security Architect/Engineer (Security Evangelist)
Contract | £600 - £650 per day | Central London | City of London
Help the world learn in ever more creative ways… I hear you asking "How can I be a fantastic AWS Security Engineer and still have the time to make the world a better place by making learning fun?" Luckily I'm here to tell you!
Easily one of the best companies we currently work with aim to create every more creative and inclusive ways of getting education to the people, constantly reevaluating the best methods to ensure maximum learning. To do this, they are willing to push boundaries when it comes to technology.
Being on the forefront, as most technologies know, often comes with some risk. Due to this, they are looking to bolster their security capabilities to ensure they can continue to educate unencumbered.
To do so, you will need the be able to do, or have expert knowledge on, the following:
- To excel at building security solutions, frameworks, automation and orchestration to secure AWS Infrastructure and Applications.
- Provide security guidance to DevOps and Development teams, educating them on best practices (educating the educators).
- You've gotta be hands on, as after you've designed some elegant solutions you're going to have to build those beauties too.
- Unparalleled understanding of AWS security principles.
- Evangelist, cultivating a security first mindset across technology teams.
- Experience migrating large companies from data centres to the cloud (from a security perspective).
- Application Security (OWASP ASVS, Secure SDLC processes, microservices)
- NextGen, Firewalls, DLP, NAC, IDS/ IPS, idAM, certificate management, SIEM, Endpoint protection, Anti-malware, vulnerability management etc.
- Experience designing encryption solutions such as PKI and encryption at rest technologies.
If you have all of the above, you're probably lying! If you do through, get in touch and i'll walk you through their front door myself.
If you have the AWS security experience and a peppering of the rest of the required experience, you're likely still going to be very interesting to the client in question.
Either way, make a quick application and i'll call you to talk through the role in more depth…
Send us your details to consider for this role and tell us a little about yourself
Latest vacancies in Linux / Infrastructure / Leadership / Architecture / DevOps / Security
Permanent | £35000 - £40000 per annum | Greater London | West London
Ever wondered what it would be like to work for a huge company that have an incredible stance in the tech community, NOT have to commute into London on a daily basis yet be given the chance for unlimited and realistic career progression?We...View & apply Register your interest
Permanent | £60000 - £85000 per annum | Greater London | London
This is your chance to get involved with the latest in Big Data Cloud engineering with an established brand whose digital arm continue to go from strength to strength. You will utalise your strong AWS Engineering background working...View & apply Register your interest
Permanent | £45000 - £50000 per annum | Central London | City of London
I have an opportunity for you to become a real-life Superhero within a Medtech company who are at the forefront of Artificial Intelligence (AI) making a difference in the health industry for millions of people around the world. You'd...View & apply Register your interest