AWS Security Architect/Engineer (Security Evangelist)
Contract | £600 - £650 per day | Central London | City of London
Easily one of the best companies we currently work with aim to create every more creative and inclusive ways of getting education to the people, constantly reevaluating the best methods to ensure maximum learning. To do this, they are willing to push boundaries when it comes to technology.
Being on the forefront, as most technologies know, often comes with some risk. Due to this, they are looking to bolster their cloud (AWS) security capabilities to ensure they can continue to educate unencumbered.
To do so, you will need the be able to do, or have expert knowledge on, the following:
- AWS Security.
- To excel at building security solutions, frameworks, automation and orchestration to secure AWS Infrastructure and Applications.
- Provide security guidance to DevOps and Development teams, educating them on best practices (educating the educators).
- You've gotta be hands on, as after you've designed some elegant solutions you're going to have to build those beauties too.
- Unparalleled understanding of AWS security principles.
- Evangelist, cultivating a security first mindset across technology teams.
- Experience migrating large companies from data centres to the cloud (from a security perspective).
- Application Security (OWASP ASVS, Secure SDLC processes, microservices)
- NextGen, Firewalls, DLP, NAC, IDS/ IPS, idAM, certificate management, SIEM, Endpoint protection, Anti-malware, vulnerability management etc.
- Experience designing encryption solutions such as PKI and encryption at rest technologies.
If you have all of the above, you're probably lying! If you do through, get in touch and i'll walk you through their front door myself.
If you have the AWS security experience and a peppering of the rest of the required experience, you're likely still going to be very interesting to the client in question.
Either way, make a quick application and i'll call you to talk through the role in more depth…
Send us your details to consider for this role and tell us a little about yourself
Latest vacancies in Linux / Infrastructure / Architecture / DevOps / Security
Permanent | £600 - £650 per day | Greater London | London
We have an opportunity for someone working within DevOps to be involved in a production implementation of Mesos / Marathon. If you have expertise with Kubernetes expertise, and want to get another orchestration tool experience under...View & apply Register your interest
Permanent | £80000 - £95000 per annum | Home Counties | Hayes
AWS specialists this one is for you! We are looking for an AWS Specialist Solutions Architect to become a part of a company recognised for delivering expert and world-class cloud service experience. AWS is a market leader in public...View & apply Register your interest
Contract | £600 - £625 per day | Greater London | London
Implementation of Global Kubernetes Platform …… Interested?You could be the DevOps engineer who is responsible for building a global Kubernetes platforms for an international E-commerce company operating in the United States, Europe,...View & apply Register your interest