AWS Security Architect/Engineer (Security Evangelist)
Contract | £600 - £650 per day | Central London | City of London
Easily one of the best companies we currently work with aim to create every more creative and inclusive ways of getting education to the people, constantly reevaluating the best methods to ensure maximum learning. To do this, they are willing to push boundaries when it comes to technology.
Being on the forefront, as most technologies know, often comes with some risk. Due to this, they are looking to bolster their cloud (AWS) security capabilities to ensure they can continue to educate unencumbered.
To do so, you will need the be able to do, or have expert knowledge on, the following:
- AWS Security.
- To excel at building security solutions, frameworks, automation and orchestration to secure AWS Infrastructure and Applications.
- Provide security guidance to DevOps and Development teams, educating them on best practices (educating the educators).
- You've gotta be hands on, as after you've designed some elegant solutions you're going to have to build those beauties too.
- Unparalleled understanding of AWS security principles.
- Evangelist, cultivating a security first mindset across technology teams.
- Experience migrating large companies from data centres to the cloud (from a security perspective).
- Application Security (OWASP ASVS, Secure SDLC processes, microservices)
- NextGen, Firewalls, DLP, NAC, IDS/ IPS, idAM, certificate management, SIEM, Endpoint protection, Anti-malware, vulnerability management etc.
- Experience designing encryption solutions such as PKI and encryption at rest technologies.
If you have all of the above, you're probably lying! If you do through, get in touch and i'll walk you through their front door myself.
If you have the AWS security experience and a peppering of the rest of the required experience, you're likely still going to be very interesting to the client in question.
Either way, make a quick application and i'll call you to talk through the role in more depth…
Send us your details to consider for this role and tell us a little about yourself
Latest vacancies in Linux / Infrastructure / Architecture / DevOps / Security
Permanent | £50000 - £65000 per annum | Home Counties | Leatherhead
A chance to not commute to London - tickA chance to work at large scale - tickA chance to throw yourself into DevOps - tickIf you are a Linux Systems Engineer currently living and working in Surrey, Sussex, on the edge of South West...View & apply Register your interest
Contract | Up to £600 per annum | Greater London | London
Lead AWS EngineerWe're looking for someone who knows their EC2's from their S3's. Who understands their Lambda from their Fargate. Who knows their EKS from their SQS.If you know AWS inside out and back inside again, then please get...View & apply Register your interest
Permanent | £45000.00 - £75000.00 per annum | South West | Bristol
DevOps Engineers (all levels) - £45k-£75k, BristolPerm/Full-timeHome workingMust be eligible for SC clearance.Fancy being the 007 of the DevOps world?... This type of public sector work is really something to be proud of. Would you...View & apply Register your interest