AWS Security Architect/Engineer (Security Evangelist)
Contract | £600 - £650 per day | Central London | City of London
Easily one of the best companies we currently work with aim to create every more creative and inclusive ways of getting education to the people, constantly reevaluating the best methods to ensure maximum learning. To do this, they are willing to push boundaries when it comes to technology.
Being on the forefront, as most technologies know, often comes with some risk. Due to this, they are looking to bolster their cloud (AWS) security capabilities to ensure they can continue to educate unencumbered.
To do so, you will need the be able to do, or have expert knowledge on, the following:
- AWS Security.
- To excel at building security solutions, frameworks, automation and orchestration to secure AWS Infrastructure and Applications.
- Provide security guidance to DevOps and Development teams, educating them on best practices (educating the educators).
- You've gotta be hands on, as after you've designed some elegant solutions you're going to have to build those beauties too.
- Unparalleled understanding of AWS security principles.
- Evangelist, cultivating a security first mindset across technology teams.
- Experience migrating large companies from data centres to the cloud (from a security perspective).
- Application Security (OWASP ASVS, Secure SDLC processes, microservices)
- NextGen, Firewalls, DLP, NAC, IDS/ IPS, idAM, certificate management, SIEM, Endpoint protection, Anti-malware, vulnerability management etc.
- Experience designing encryption solutions such as PKI and encryption at rest technologies.
If you have all of the above, you're probably lying! If you do through, get in touch and i'll walk you through their front door myself.
If you have the AWS security experience and a peppering of the rest of the required experience, you're likely still going to be very interesting to the client in question.
Either way, make a quick application and i'll call you to talk through the role in more depth…
Send us your details to consider for this role and tell us a little about yourself
Latest vacancies in Linux / Infrastructure / Architecture / DevOps / Security
Permanent | £120000 - £160000 per annum | Greater London | London
We are looking for an experienced Linux Engineer to become part of a leading global Investment Banking Company, based in one of the main financial centres of the UK. You will be working within the organisations Low Latency team to...View & apply Register your interest
Permanent | £45000 - £55000 per annum | Greater London | London
Are you stuck in a position where you're not getting to use your favourite tools? This is an opportunity where you are able to expand on your current tech stack as well as developing new and exciting tools.Are you wanting to be hands-on...View & apply Register your interest
Permanent | £80000 - £95000 per annum + extensive benefits + 10% bonus | Greater London | West London
Do you love Google Cloud, if so this company may start to love you! If you are a Senior Cloud Engineer or Senior DevOps Engineer or Consultant, then you will like this one of a kind position where you will be working with a Google...View & apply Register your interest