BA / Technical Operations Analyst
Contract | £200 - £275 per day | Greater London | London
This BA / Technology Operations Analyst contract will see you focusing heavily on the admin side of things, as well as Portfolio Governance.
As an Operations Analyst you will be reporting on all of the current technology projects, this will revolve around programme reporting and developing dashboards. It goes without saying that experience in doing so is required.
You are going to be carrying out a lot of data collecting, identifying issues and flagging them to the relevant supervisor.
We are not looking for someone to have knowledge on everything they will be working on, but if you not know something, you must be the sort of character with a willingness and desire to learn quickly.
Ideally, you're from a mixed background changing from industry to industry as you will likely be more adept to handling change well.
As a technology focused role, it will suit someone who has worked within a TechOps team or Infrastructure support team.
- Experience in Enterprise Organisation and Programme Management Office in Technology
- Experience in building and maintaining dynamic report structures.
- Proficiency in G Suite and MS Office in a corporate environment is essential (esp. Excel and Sheets).
- Some exposure of financial reconciliations and variance analysis.
- Experience in Project Governance is preferred.
- Exceptional attention to detail, accuracy, interpersonal, and teamwork skills.
- High level of personal motivation to achieve with a can do attitude and a fast paced learner.
- Confident in key stakeholder management.
Apple now for the full details on this one…
Send us your details to consider for this role and tell us a little about yourself
Latest vacancies in Linux
Permanent | £35000 - £40000 per annum | Greater London | West London
Ever wondered what it would be like to work for a huge company that have an incredible stance in the tech community, NOT have to commute into London on a daily basis yet be given the chance for unlimited and realistic career progression?We...View & apply Register your interest
Permanent | £60000 - £85000 per annum | Greater London | London
This is your chance to get involved with the latest in Big Data Cloud engineering with an established brand whose digital arm continue to go from strength to strength. You will utalise your strong AWS Engineering background working...View & apply Register your interest
Permanent | £45000 - £50000 per annum | Central London | City of London
I have an opportunity for you to become a real-life Superhero within a Medtech company who are at the forefront of Artificial Intelligence (AI) making a difference in the health industry for millions of people around the world. You'd...View & apply Register your interest