BA / Technical Operations Analyst
Contract | £200 - £275 per day | Greater London | London
This BA / Technology Operations Analyst contract will see you focusing heavily on the admin side of things, as well as Portfolio Governance.
As an Operations Analyst you will be reporting on all of the current technology projects, this will revolve around programme reporting and developing dashboards. It goes without saying that experience in doing so is required.
You are going to be carrying out a lot of data collecting, identifying issues and flagging them to the relevant supervisor.
We are not looking for someone to have knowledge on everything they will be working on, but if you not know something, you must be the sort of character with a willingness and desire to learn quickly.
Ideally, you're from a mixed background changing from industry to industry as you will likely be more adept to handling change well.
As a technology focused role, it will suit someone who has worked within a TechOps team or Infrastructure support team.
- Experience in Enterprise Organisation and Programme Management Office in Technology
- Experience in building and maintaining dynamic report structures.
- Proficiency in G Suite and MS Office in a corporate environment is essential (esp. Excel and Sheets).
- Some exposure of financial reconciliations and variance analysis.
- Experience in Project Governance is preferred.
- Exceptional attention to detail, accuracy, interpersonal, and teamwork skills.
- High level of personal motivation to achieve with a can do attitude and a fast paced learner.
- Confident in key stakeholder management.
Apple now for the full details on this one…
Send us your details to consider for this role and tell us a little about yourself
Latest vacancies in Linux
Permanent | £60000 - £70000 per annum + extensive benefits | Central London | City of London
Great opportunity for a DevOps Engineer or an experienced Linux Systems Engineer in London to move into a DevOp role focused on Linux, AWS, Docker and K8s. This opportunity gives you a great chance to move into a famous company whose...View & apply Register your interest
Permanent | £55000 - £75000 per annum | East Anglia | Cambridge
We're continuing to work with one of the most advanced and well respected tech companies in Cambridge who are looking to add another SysOps/DevOps Engineer to their Central Cambridge office.It's hard to talk about the company in detail...View & apply Register your interest
Contract | £600 - £650 per day + Excellent | Greater London | London
AEM tech Lead (V6) - London - £650pd - 6 MonthsAEM Techncial Lead required for a global e-commerce business based in central London currently implementing and migrating to Adobe Experience manager (AEM v6) to provide extra direction...View & apply Register your interest