BA / Technical Operations Analyst
Contract | £200 - £275 per day | Greater London | London
This BA / Technology Operations Analyst contract will see you focusing heavily on the admin side of things, as well as Portfolio Governance.
As an Operations Analyst you will be reporting on all of the current technology projects, this will revolve around programme reporting and developing dashboards. It goes without saying that experience in doing so is required.
You are going to be carrying out a lot of data collecting, identifying issues and flagging them to the relevant supervisor.
We are not looking for someone to have knowledge on everything they will be working on, but if you not know something, you must be the sort of character with a willingness and desire to learn quickly.
Ideally, you're from a mixed background changing from industry to industry as you will likely be more adept to handling change well.
As a technology focused role, it will suit someone who has worked within a TechOps team or Infrastructure support team.
- Experience in Enterprise Organisation and Programme Management Office in Technology
- Experience in building and maintaining dynamic report structures.
- Proficiency in G Suite and MS Office in a corporate environment is essential (esp. Excel and Sheets).
- Some exposure of financial reconciliations and variance analysis.
- Experience in Project Governance is preferred.
- Exceptional attention to detail, accuracy, interpersonal, and teamwork skills.
- High level of personal motivation to achieve with a can do attitude and a fast paced learner.
- Confident in key stakeholder management.
Apple now for the full details on this one…
Send us your details to consider for this role and tell us a little about yourself
Latest vacancies in Linux
Contract | £550 - £600 per day | Greater London | London
We have had a long-term contract arise for an Engineer to come in and lead a migration fromTerraform to Enterprise Terraform Migration. Any experience in such migration will be highly regarded, but not necessarily essential. The most...View & apply Register your interest
Permanent | £65000 - £75000 per annum | Greater London | West London
Senior DevOps/Infrastructure Engineer £65k-£75kFull-time/PermAre you an Infrastructure Engineer with the hallmarks and mindset of a DevOps Engineer, and at the top of your game right now? But perhaps feeling a bit stagnated where...View & apply Register your interest
Contract | £550 - £600 per day + Excellent | Greater London | London
Terraform Enterprise Migration Engineer - London - £550-£600pdTerraform to Enterprise Terraform Migration on an Azure based PaaS.Essential Skills:Enterpise TerraformPublic cloud - Azurr (preferably), AWS, GCPOther DevOps tools such...View & apply Register your interest