Cloud Security Automation Engineer - London - £600-£650pd
Contract | £600 - £650 per day + Central London | Greater London | London
Cloud Security Automation Engineer - London - £600/£650pd
Focus on reducing vulnerabilities across a global AWS based PaaS and automate along the journey.
Enterprise scale organisation are looking to strengthen their core cloud team (mostly AWS) with someone skilled at building solutions across infrastructure, application and data from traditional services to a fully hybrid / cloud enabled business. Must harness AWS Security knowledge for deploying applications (Ideally certified).
- Hands-on technical expertise in building security capabilities in code and deploying infrastructure in code using Cloudformation, lambda, python, terraform etc.
- Detailed understanding of AWS Security principles and services, AWS Config, Organisations, IAM, KMS, WAF, Shield, Trusted advisor, Inspector, GuardDuty, AWS networking
- Application Security, with deep experience of OWASP ASVS, Secure SDLC processes and Microservices
- security technologies, including NextGen Firewalls, DLP, NAC, IDS/ IPS, IdAM, Certificate Management, SIEM, Endpoint Protection, Anti-malware and vulnerability management
- Implementing encryption solutions such as PKI and encryption at rest technologies
- Well-rounded background in network, host and database security
Please send your CV
Send us your details to consider for this role and tell us a little about yourself
Latest vacancies in Linux / Big Data / Infrastructure / Leadership / Architecture / DevOps / Functional Programming / Front End Development / Back End Development / Security
Contract | £625.00 - £675.00 per day | Greater London | London
Infrastructure Automation / DevOps Engineering contract opportunity.A successful candidate will be involved in migrating applications to a VMWare based IaaS solution. You will be responsible for the design, provisioning and maintenance...View & apply Register your interest
Permanent | £80000 - £110000 per annum + Excellent benefits | Greater London | London
What is the correct/your preferred pronunciation of Kubernetes? Kube-a-nay-tees Kube-a-net-tees Kube-a-netsK8sKubeKubumulonimbusWhatever it is, you've tried saying it in every possible variation, but you still haven't had the opportunity...View & apply Register your interest
Permanent | £38000 - £46000 per annum | Greater London | London
Are you longing to work for something meaningful, something you can be proud of by saving lives through medical research?Whether it's the beginning of your career and Scala has been your focus from day one or if you have recently picked...View & apply Register your interest